pineapple boilies

• Thread starter christian tyroll
  • Start date
C

christian tyroll

ive been fishing a water recently where ive been told pineapple boilies work well but im unsure which to buy! could anyone tell me whats worked well for them or give me any reccomendations!

christian

L

little Stu!

Mainline are superb in pioneapple,get the 14 mil though cos if you need a bigger bait you can always double up.

C

christian tyroll

they seem to cost quite alot for only for the quantity but maybe ive just been a cheap scap in the past!

C

christian tyroll

thanks deecy but im on a bit of a budget i wouldnt have any money left to buy non-pop-ups to use as free-bies!

ByNasty

Reaction score
Christian, you should be able to get 14mm dynamite baits hi-attract pineapple bottom baits for about 8 quid from your local tackle shop for a kilo. I wouldn't stress too much if you can't afford them as there are plenty of other baits that will catch just as much when put in the right spot. You could maybe try flavouring corn with some pineapple food flavouring from the supermarket.

C

christian tyroll

thanks for the advice by-nasty but you probly read the other thread now so ive got it sorted (i figued as long as i put the bait in the right position a fish will find it, it should eat it anyway what ever flavour right?)

L

little Stu!

it will only find it - if it wants to
it will only eat it - if its hungry
it will only take it - if its not wary

ByNasty

Reaction score
listen to Stu, he is all seeing, all knowing!
The wise old man helped me catch my first 20 so hopefully I can pass on some advice to you and help you get more out of your fishing mate.
Tight lines young padawan, strong is the force in this one hmmmmmm.

C

christian tyroll

thanks stu,
bynasty with a display pic like that you could easily be out of star wars lol!

Andy Stafford

Reaction score
The Richworth frozen Pineapple Hawaiian are excellent. I'm sure they're at least as good as any others you can buy. Can be a bit soft, so dry them out for a couple of days before use.

C

christian tyroll

benny i tried rolling my own they never seem to work aswel as the shop brought ones!

C

Cakey

You can cut it into any shape you like really but it comes almost squared for you !