Sense Appeal Alternatives

bigchub

Reaction score
Hi,
I have some of the original Hutchy Regular Sense Appeal (about 300ml) and will be using it at 5-10ml (although I could probably go higher) in my 6 eggs boilie mixes but what I would like to know is what are viable alternatives to Sense Appeal? Maybe something like Minamino or Nutramino?
Just looking at long term here so when it does eventually run out I'll have something to replace it with.

mol

Reaction score
The brand was relaunched. Some of the products might have been altered but I can't be sure as I don't use them but you can still buy sense appeal.

Fishing Warehouse

I'm pretty sure that when Rod's went under he sold the rights to some of his products to Nash, Nash do sense appeals too.

bigchub

Reaction score
Thank you Mol. The brand was indeed relaunched but a lot of the products have altered and are not the same despite having the same names mainly in part to some of the original ingredients becoming unavailable.
I have a bottle of Sense Appeal from the "new" range and it smells nothing like the original. Don't think I could ever be confident in using that compared to the old one.
I'll check out Nash..........

stu_the_blank

Reaction score
I always thought that Solar's Stimulin Amino was more effective. It's still available. I used a bait based on Clubmix, Stimulin Amino and Ming Oil with whatever flavour I fancied for many years. Very effective.

I tried Sense Appeal occasionally when for whatever reason I couldn't get the SA but always felt more confident when I had SA in the mix. It's a matter of personal choice I suppose.