Coarse Fisherman magazine

• Thread starter MICHAEL Fairley
  • Start date
M

MICHAEL Fairley

1st edition of Coarse Fisherman magazine dated December 1975 through to December 1984. ?100 the lot. 91p each is pretty cheap for all that nostalgia

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
Michael,

If you're not getting any offers it's because your price is much too high!

I collect fishing mags, and apart from Creel and a few very special mags like Waterlog, most go for less than 91p a copy even for runs. Remember postage on top of a ?100 will run to at least ?10. For most people the problem is space to keep them all; some people have far more than me but they must have big houses.

Early CF is not that special (I had the lot at one time but got rid years ago), and I would suggest that ?25 plus postage is about right; I might be wrong of course but just a suggestion. Alternatively try ?50; see if you get any takers.

Anyone out there with spare 'Angling', 'Anglers World', 'Fisherman' (the 1973-5 one not the mid 80s one)???? Please get in touch. Also Angling Times/Anglers Mail pre 1972 only. I have a few Angling and Fishing spares.

M

MICHAEL Fairley

Mark,

Thanks for the comments. Only recently thought about selling when placing some kit in storage in the attic. To be honest, ?25 - ?50 isn't worth the hassle so i'll hang on to them.

C

Chris Bishop

Worth it if only for the pictures of *certain people not a million miles from here* in their younger days, many sporting attire which would now be considered more suitable for a gentleman of the road than a top-notch specimen hunter.

W

Wolfman Woody

Stick em on Ebay - BUYER COLLECTS.

Always plenty of mu.. sorry prospective buyers on there.