modding a remote control

T

tom riordan

Has anyone got any tips for modding a camera remote control (olympus) so that I can use it hands free? either by biting it or kneeling on it. I had a big fish last night and by the time I had it under control and I pressed the remote it had all but done a uturn in my hands. I am asking on here because I am nearly sure it has been talked about before.

C

Cakey

Have a look at the 20 foot air release ,just put it under your foot or knee a squeeze when ready .

LOOK HERE

mattzzzzzz

Reaction score
I have a g6 and what i have done is araldite a flattened hair grip to the back and then added one of those mobile phone neck harness things that I got free with my mobile.
I just hang it round my neck and place in my mouth and drop when I have pressed it,I got the tip off a video but can't remember which.
I have some hilarious pics of me with a lively Pike last week,I had the release set to 2 seconds instead of 10 and most of the pics where like that hamlet ad with Rab C nesbitt,i've kept them just for the giggle factor and of course I have changed the release to 10 seconds
Hopefully the next decent fish I get I weon't look like a startled Rabbit
Regards Matt