River Teme

P

Paul Kendall

I would like to fish the River Teme & am struggling for details of day ticket stretches.

I had a walk along several stretches the other week trying to find details of clubs etc but the only notices I could find said "private fishing - no permits" - why don't clubs publicise themselves on waters that they have ?

Anyway - does anyone have any details of where I may be be able to acquire day tickets for the Teme and which stretches would be productive.

Many thanks

S

Stewart Bloor

Paul, check out the BAA web site www.baa.uk.com. There are maps of all the Teme waters (along with others of course).

Day tickets are ?3, but why not go the whole hog and get a season ticket at ?22. Great value.

If you need any more information, don't hesitate to ask.

C

Carp Angler

I live 150 miles away from the closest stretch of the Severn and I'm a member.
At ?22 you can't really go wrong.
I pay that down here for a 24hr ticket on a big carp lake.

Matthew Davies 2

Reaction score
Anyone know how to get hold of Andy Orme? A group of us fished a private 1 1/2 mile stretch of the River Teme a good few years ago which he was the owner/manager of and we are trying to do it again but stuggling to remember where it was etc!

We also stayed at a pub, think it was the Talbot nearby, but again can't remember how we found it although I suspect it was on Andy's recommendation.

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Matt