A great gift

• Thread starter Ron 'The Hat' Clay
  • Start date
R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay

I have just received my free gift from Coarse Fisherman after renewing my sub.

It's an Okuma Polycast reel with 3 metal spools. For general coarse fishing it's ideal. It comes with a double handle, a smooth rear drag, infinite anti-reverse and has 4 ball bearings.

What a marvellous Christmas gift for anyone for about ?35.00 plus 12 issues of the magazine.

There are people who complain about getting value for money these days. This is 35 quid very well spent indeed.

S

Steve King

They certainly have some great free gifts Ron! I renewed my subs a couple of months ago and got a Badger Dyalite Waggler Rod, OK not a famous and "prestige" brand, but a damn fine rod for no money!

In the past I've received things like a Fox Box, insulated bait bucket, and a rod quiver. If you are going to buy the mag, you may as well pay upfront and get a nice freebie!

R

Rodney Wrestt

The offers are so good at one point I had almost 3 years of the mags on my sub :eek:) I can't think of a better subscription offer being made by any other mag in all the years I've been buying them and I've worked my way through quite a lot of them.

S

Steve King

Nearly forgot I got a Fox Micron "M" a couple of year back too"

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay

The only thing negative is seeing a photo of dear old Barney with that cheeky grin, no doubt the result of letting off another rasper!!

:eek:)

G

Gary Knowles 2

Watch it Ron.

I'm going to start charging extra for front cover shots ;o)