Crap Biviy Please Help

C

Caldwell Matt

I bought a Fox Frontier Classic bivvie 9 mounths ago,i am having a lot of problems with it,the rain is soaking through the winter skin and the main bivvie,any help would be great. Cheers Matt.

njb51

Reaction score
take it back, and slap them in the face with it! or just ask them to sort it, either way!

C

Caldwell Matt

As i live in ireland p+p will cost a fortune.I think it is a bad design,the top of the bivvie is so flat that the water does not run away.I would not have got it if i knew they caused such problems,i was told it was the bees knees,at 470 euros its more like the dogs behind. Thanks for the reply,Matt.

E

EC

Email them direct Matt or call them and mention that you have started a thread here!

C

Caldwell Matt

Does anyone know whats there email address. Thanks Matt.

C

Caldwell Matt

Thank u very much Micheal.Ill try them and see what happens.

Peter Webb 4

Reaction score
Their customer service is crap.I also have a Frontier which I have had problems with and they were most unhelpful.Without going into to much detail it actually cost me money to get it sorted.I won't buy anything from Fox now.

C

Caldwell Matt

I sent them a email no reply yet,ill let u know what happens. Matt.

C

Caldwell Matt

I got no reply from Fox,i had to go tru my local tackle shop and he sent it to fox,no word whats happening from fox or tackle shop,i dont know about these bit tackle companys,they are quick to take your money but are far from helpful when there are problems.More than fed up at this stage,no nite sessions unless i sleep under the stars.

Cheers Matt.

stikflote

Reaction score
my local tackle shop has just cancelled a big order from fox because he,s fed of waiting for it some of his customers have gone and bought other stuff from a different manufacturer he says fox customer service is crap

L

Les Clark

Caldwell ,I had the same problem a couple of years ago with a fox bivvie ,brand new ,what I did was to reproof it with Thopsons waterproofing from B&Q about ?8 a can ,it really works well ,but that does`nt excuse Fox for being slapdash with their products ,it seems that Fox are getting to big for their boots of late and we are paying for the brand name only .

C

Caldwell Matt

I got it sorted,Fox wanted to send me another classic but i said no way, so i will get something else instead,thanks for the replys.Happy xmas,tight linesand all the best for the new year.

Kind Regards.Matt.