phantom barbel found dead!

D

DANIEL SMITH

after numerous test have been carried out on what is sapposed to be a double figure barbel cought by your self behind the south muskham pits from one of the best rivers in our area for specimen fish the trent. our pannel of judges have ruled your photo a forgery!.
the picture of what apears to be a double figure barbel has been super imposed and a double turns out to be a 3lb fish. just simply blown up and stuck to a photo of yourself.
so we at fishing madgic are waighting a reply to this of most serious aligations and hope to here from mr carlton a.s.a.p.
and to find out why mr jonathan smith a.k.a billy boy was beside himself with laughter when approched by my self about the photo. and had no further comment.
so on this matter we stand furmly antisapating a reply and hope to here from mr cat, carlton in the nere future and hope that this is never repeated. and on that note i must add one more thing bill still catches more fish than you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheers danny boy.

D

DANIEL SMITH

the e mail before is a wind up i have known cat for a few years and like 2 wind him up from time 2 time!

E

EC

I am waiting for deffo, I am sooooo excited that were I to cough I fear I might follow through at any second!

D

DANIEL SMITH

fishing is a way of life!
if you cant have a bit of fun from time 2 time well just shoot me!!!!!im a serious angler like cat and billyboy. infact im related 2 one of the 2 named before.
we all venture out in all wethers and enjoy a spot of fishing no matter who catches and who doesnt. so to those who cant find the funny side of previous comments made by myself i say this. go boil your heads!!!!!!!!!!
cat, carlton is a mate and is one of the anglers id go out on a limb for the mans a sound dood! and a good angler . so a bit of fun dont harm him.

Blunderer

Reaction score
Daniel
You are welcome to Fishing Magic and look like a star in the making. A "sound dood" if ever I've come across one.

Can I just ask you, politely, a little favour.

Please, please, please use "to" instead of "2".

That's all I ask....

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

"go boil your heads"

You heard him Eddie.......

D

DANIEL SMITH

on a serious note cat hit the nail on the head about sertain groups of angler who dont give a toss about who they upset and there suroundings. i.e no more night fishing on sertain renound big fish spots on the trent! gimps who chuck rubbish and mess fishing up for others should stand back cos at some point the night fishing bubble will burst for all. due to gimps who dont take rubbish away with them selves,just hoy it in a bush or up the banks and think that bailiffs will clean up after them. these people are in a world of there own,dont care for others and dont give a toss about the outcome. people like these should be banned from the river banks but we know it will never happen!

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Paul, be thankful for the 2s, he could of put.......

Fishin iz da way hof life! if yous can't as da bit hof wicked from bells 2 bells well just shoot me!!!!!im da serious angla dig aminal an' billyboy. infact I iz related 2 one hof da 2 named before. we all venture hout in all wethers an' dig da spot hof fishin narr matta who catches an' who doesnt. so to those who can't chek da wicked side hof previous comments made by meself I say dis. go boil ya heads!!!!!!!!!! cat, carlton iz da bruva an' iz one hof da anglers id go hout on da limb fe da mans da sound dood! an' da heavy angla . so da bit hof wicked don't harm I iz.

C

Chris Pearson

Didn't find it particulary funny once I deciphered it,I'll go and put the pan on ;-)

D

DANIEL SMITH

well hells bells we have a regular ali g in the house! someone got your feathers in a fluff didnt they!go take a valium!

D

DANIEL SMITH

what you mean pan on!dont you mean empty it out(bed pan).

D

DANIEL SMITH

listen all i started out to do was have a joke with cat, so if those of you out there who take offence SORRY! BUT I SUPPOSE THE TITLE OF PHANTOM BARBEL FOUND DEAD was a bad choice but it means that cat found the fish and didnt catch it thats all. back on the subject of me not spelling correctly so what like i sead im an angler not an english teacher and i dont care if those of you out there like correctly spelt words as long as some people can see what im getting at is all that matters,cos those who moan and wine about it cant cope with it and cant cope with me! so live with it and if you want to tangle words and slag me off just bring it!

D

DANIEL SMITH

gess no one wants to play! so with these last few comments shane my old mucker it was a bit of fun crap spelt but i dont care. see you on the banks next sesson bill and myself will speak to you soon buddy. to those who cant handle me see you soon!
to those who are on my wave length stick it to those who wine and mone cos people like those should just get out more!
by for now DAN SMITH .

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
And I thought we had a bad day yesterday with the PC and freedom of speech thread....