korum products

Reaction score
I seem to have seen somewhere that korum are bringing out a three compartment rod holdall and a bit bag. Does anyone know when ??. I have swapped over to korum luggage, (and other bits). Found it to be very hard wearing stuff. Anyone else agree, or disagree.

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un
i'am seriouely concidering getting some of
their stuff the chair & accessory bag and both the bait bags plus one or two of the rod holdall,i've looked at them in the shops and they seem well made and great value with all the extras you get with them
and reasonable well priced.i won't be able
to get them all in one go but may get the
chair first then add the other items as i
can

B

BLAM

Its well made and hard wearing with little to complain about thus far after 12 months of use. I have the 2-rod holdall which offers good protection, a nice thick shoulder strap and 2 decent pockets.

Perhaps the only criticism is that I only use small bait-runner style reels (Okuma Interceptor 30s) and even then is still a bit of a squeeze getting them in the holdall. I wouldn't fancy trying to fit 50s or even 40s in but fortunately I fish predominantly small rivers so its not really an issue for me.

The tackle and bait bag is similarly well made and full of useful compartments. It might be a touch on the narrow side (I've nearly lost it on several occasions putting it down on un-even ground). Otherwise though its a very useful piece of tackle carryingluggage that doubles as a bait carrier.

I also bought the Korum accessory chair recently and other than agreeing with the review elsewhere on this site (about the weight of the thing) don't have anything to add as I've not got around to using it yet.

Finally with a view to winter wear I purchased their 2-piece thermal clothing suit which similarly looks and feels very well made. However here in Sussex it's not yet been cold enough to switch out of my autumn gear but once I've given it a try out I'll be posting a user review.

fred hall

Reaction score
Very small point to make to all you Korum fans. When I started fishing for barbel a couple of years ago with hair rigged pellets, I was a maggots or breadflake ON the hook angler before that with the occasional fling on luncheon meat, I used Korum ready tied hair rigs. At first they seemed pretty good but within a few months the quality had deteriorated noticeably. I've since learnt to tie my own.