New Korum Products for 2006

B

BLAM

Hats off to Korum who continue to develop and produce great stuff. I really hope the premise about building a better mouse-trap works out for them.

Graham, a question: do you know when in 2006 the other items are coming out by any chance? I've been waiting for the trolley kit for a few weeks now but now that day session shelter looks like another "must have".

I bought the thermal suit at the same time as the chair and got a decent discount for the bundle but having tried it on the suit will have to wait until the temperatures drop or I need to lose serious amounts of weight as it definitely works!

My only problem (already owning the holdall and bait/bits bag will be trying not to look like a walking advert for Korum. Unless I can get a retainer for so doing =)

stikflote

Reaction score
yes im waiting to see those wheels up to now this chair has been absolutely brilliant i think the wheel kit will make it a must have bit of kit i dont need the suit ive got a sundridge siberian

Friend of Bill w

Reaction score
Firstly well done Fishingmagic for being so quick (probably the first) to cover the release of the new korum products (fantastic.)
Korum contacted me through Graham some time ago to offer full replacement of the extendable feeder arm that i had said (on this site) that the threads had broke on. The korum rep told me of the release of some exiting new products in november of which i searched extensively for over recent days/weeks. I had almost given up hope (common to most anglers i suspect) until now. looking forward to getting the wheels for my chair that has been thoroughly satisifying now for many a session . Well done Korum and Graham. Tight lines.

John Allen

Reaction score
The day shelter looks a brilliant of kit,We have lot of wind here in E Anglia at times,and trying to keep the brolly on the ground at times can be a pain.

Reaction score
I go to Ireland next year and was thinking of buying one of the korum rod holdalls. Does anyone think they would give enough protection during flight. If not is there enough room for say a plastic tube, or am I just up the wrong tree and get another make. Thing is I like korum products.

mattzzzzzz

Reaction score
Trevor -the thinner tubes fit in the rod bags no problem,albeit this takes away the fact you keep your rods made up in the holdall