Trakker customer service

C

Chris Pearson

We often hear moans on here about shoddy tackle and after sales service so I thought it might be a good idea to redress the balance somewhat.
A couple of weeks ago I bought a new Trakker recliner chair and on only its third outing on an awful wet windy (but successful) night, in a rush to get two cold kids back to a warm car I ommitted to re-tighten the recline mechanism after folding it up.
This wasn't spotted until I was back on the bank for another session a few days later.
A search of the bank and requests to friends to see if it had been found were fruitless.
Anyway,after picking my car up tonight after repair at a local bodyshop I popped in to the Trakker factory just as everyone was going home,did they tell me to come back another day or go to the dealer who sold it to me-no,after nearly 10 minutes of searching two possibles were found one of which was the correct knob.
Needless to say I'm now a customer for life,thanks guys,it's what makes the difference these days.

E

EC

Great story Chris, wonder if those people at Daiwa will read this*?

*knocks on screen

mattzzzzzz

Reaction score
I like trakker stuff,Its well made and well thought out
Just saving up for one of those bedchair/barrow things ,what an idea that is

arenaman

Reaction score
im really pleased that there are some decent companies still about,we pay top money for supposed quality kit,all we ask is that the aftersales reflect this,not the type diawa dish out though

charlie anderson

Reaction score
hey chris, i got a trakker carryall and rucksack gear an had no probs but if i do at least i know i'm safe to contact them! its always piece of mind to know you got good follow up

M

Mark Hodson

I don't whether it still is, but all Trakker luggage was made in the UK and was the hardest wearing I ever found, been using their carp luggage for nearly 7 years, and apart from losing one of the waterproof throw overs it still looks brand new, superb stuff.

C

Chris Pearson

Eddie,
I think you're gonna have to knock a lot louder than that mate!

arenaman

Reaction score
Eddie, i think youve got an internet stalker on your tail mate..haha

E

EC

They'll never catch me in one of my many cunning disguises*

*Puts on daiwa hat, hiding perm, and dons bib and brace over shell suit!