Ask Danny Smith

Blunderer

Reaction score
I vote we go for a new regular slot on Fishing Magic. "Ask Danny", where Danny gives us all advice and opinions on the wonderful world of fishing.....and more. I agree with Danny that he deserves a cult following, and I am happy to put myself forward as his number one admirer.

So, Danny, my question to you is...

"What do you think about the fact that the barbel record has been broken twice in a week by the same guy with the same fish?"

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Danny is applying for the role of Hayley in Coronation St should he/she decide to leave

William Foxall

Reaction score
sure danny or lady boy if it prefers will give a voucher for the massage palour it works at.
value 10 dollar!!!

CAT

Reaction score
Come on Ziggy Stardust Smith, this is your chance to give something back to slab catchers all over the world.

Regular slot "Ask Danny" great idea Paul 10/10

D

DANIEL SMITH

just when you think it was safe to type shite on fishingmagic!
im back! so why not drop me a line and i can talk mumbo jumbo about all your clever ass subjects.
its not that the record was brocken twice by the same bloke with the same fish he had a stutter when on the phone reporting it!

next!

D

DANIEL SMITH

and to you mr foxall i say nice go at trying to upset me !
but didnt work!
you can do better im sure!
come on dont be shy!
ask me anything and ill do my best to answer.

D

DANIEL SMITH

i also say
it comes as no suprise that a record can be broken twice by the same person with the same fish, due to the fact that big fish have become pigs,
as they start to demolish all of delights left by anglers,i.e boiless hallibut pellets etc.
as competition grows at certain venues that now hold potential record fish, so do these fishes appitites,but dont be fooled into thinking that cos these fish are pig like with there new feeding habbits that they are easy to catch.
you still have to do your homework and end up pulling a few hairs out along the way.
just cos they are there dosnt mean they are gona be easy to catch.
so the fellow who caught the barbel had put some effort into it and also tons of bait to.
so well done to him.
im now ready for the next smart ass comment!

D

DANIEL SMITH

how about from time to time we have a special guest comment from the likes of....

sod that just drop me a line at ask danny, ziggy,lol,lily,etc........

come and have ago if ya think ya smart enough.

D

DANIEL SMITH

back onto the subject of the record barbel,
its come apparent that the record barbel might as well been brought up in a large fish tank with only a select group of anglers allowed to dangle for it!
a stretch of river renound for its large speciemens is a shame to be fished by only the govening body who controll the venue.
to me this stinks ,i know that other anglers might not give a toss but cos of these, anglers who do care are outlawed from even looking at some stretches of river ,or have to cough up stupid amounts of cash to be put on a ten year waighting list.i know more venues are poping up bigger speciemens but nothing like the new record, so come on its about time more of us are allowed to have a bash at catching such a british angling token ,not everyone out there are total numbskulls alot of anglers care for there captives and release them in the proper manner without harm!
sway govening clubs from keeping us away from locations such as these its about time these venues were open up to all.

D

DANIEL SMITH

ed
at least im trying to better my self, but haley come on i was thinking more on the lines of...tracy barlows nicker draw!

E

Daniel Smith

"The Marjorie Proops of Fishing Magic"

E

Sorry that should have been
Lily Smith ......