trent wanderers

J

jason fisher

well done lads on a couple of lovely fish, it bring back some memories of times i had on there wondering if the carp were within a few miles of me then suddenly everything goes mad and your in for the fight of your life, love it.

CAT

Reaction score
Thanks for your feed back Jason.

Like you know, it has to be experienced to be fully appreciated, river Carp are a wonderful nut to crack.

Nice One.

B

Billy boy Smiffy

who's that handsom dude holding 15lbs trent carp in photo? good looking chap him isn't he!

B

Billy boy Smiffy

come on then cakey,lets have a look at your photo of 22lbs bream ,then we can all see what your face looks like stranger.......

C

Cakey

I dont have my picture taken ...............lenses break and cameras melt

B

Billy boy Smiffy

good looking dude then cakey i take it!photo of fish will do?

B

Billy boy Smiffy

jog on then matey NEED to see this a.s.a.p............

B

Billy boy Smiffy

a 10 lbs bream looks huge what the hell must a twenty + looks like i just can't imagine!,p.s.not claiming any records then?not even drennan specimen cup?i am sure record only stands at 20lbs and so many ounces,but dont quote me on that.i know its only recently been brocken though.......

C

Cakey

he has gone to Australia for a while ...............5 years I think

L

Les Clark

Billy Boy ,If you really really want to see a photo of Cakey (christ knows why ),do the sign of the cross on your forehead ,a string of garlic around your neck and this is what you do .

Click on to home page ,click on to News and Views and then click on to Diaries and Storys .
Then you will see "seach by brand or keyword " ,put in" Cakey " and you will find some articles written him ,but you have been warned ,stand well back !

B

Billy boy Smiffy

no les not cakey specificaly,god knows im'e not that desperate,just the bream please!and besides i have heard the rumours about cakeys good looks,and i need to be able to get to sleep on a night,not start sufering with nightmares!!