Through the Mill

Eddie Street

Reaction score
Through the Mill

Well looks like The Barbel Society are at it again judging by the latest thread started by No1 he clearly has a serious problem with Adams Mill the fish and the Anglers who fish there. Why start a cynical thread designed to get the Barbel Society members at it and the have the gall to post this."Might be woth waiting until you read the Angling Times on tuesday, in view of what I've heard today possibly the best course of action."

Why the **** didn't you wait then No1?

Why do you constantly knock Adams Mill? One day soon readers will see why I pick up on all your postings relating to your constant knocking of other branches of our sport the way others choose to fish and the methods they employ. What gives you the right to condemn anyone who has paid the syndicate price to fish Adams Mill and the way they choose to fish there? Your mouth must have a very bitter taste in it of SOUR GRAPES!You complain about my comments about your Society because I am a not member! Well this may come as shock No1 but I have every right. While you constantly knock my fellow anglers I will continue to bring it to the attention of anyone I can. Yes you can send in those that would post stating the same old "You are not a member" makes not one iota of difference to me. I will still continue until you cease your obvious jealousy of the anglers who have fished the mill and caught her biggest barbel. You are the
Chairman of a Society that should embrace all but I fear you are unable to do that.

Deanis St-Mustel Tamuippot (ANAG)(AKA) Eddie or who ever else you want me to be?

To conclude OKIGUNOWTLTCIRAAOAWABSABAC

Eddie Street

Reaction score
Why all the suggested secrecy? Why do you want to close down the BB are you trying to stifle free speech?Time to move on No1 forget the mill concentrate on the job you were co-opted to do, or even better give the membership the chance to have a vote on the Chairmanship you just might get a shock! You and the committee have a list of aims and objectives stick to them and try and achieve some of them. Leave Adams Mill the priceless barbel that swim there and the dedicated anglers who fish for them alone.

It is a damming blight on both you No1 and the Society that you seem more concerned about a guy fishing for the Adams barbel than the pollution on the Dane!! Not a single post from you or your Conservation officer disgraceful!!!

Hornet, I am sure the BRFC will treat any claims that might be made on their merits. In what other way would you expect them to treat potential record claims? Makes no difference how many times the same fish is put forward, we have been there before on the Medway!! Why are you and No1 so intent on destroying this fishes credibility and the angler who has been lucky enough to catch the biggest barbel? Your comment of ?provides readers with an interesting insight into everyone's characters, ethics and morals." I am sure you are right but just who?s?

Your Society is fast losing credibility through this constant attack on fellow barbel anglers and the barbel record; your hopes of attracting new members must be pretty low! Your own long-standing members are starting to question your Chairman?s witch-hunt regarding Adams Mill!

Deanis St-Mustel Tamuippot (ANAG)(AKA) Eddie or who ever else you want me to be?

To conclude OKIGUNOWTLTCIRAAOAWABSABAC

B

Barry Edney

Eddie S, why are you replying on FM to a message that was posted on a completely different website?

Just wondering....

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
Barry, If it's a response to a Barbel Society forum then you have to be a member to post, and it seems that Eddie S isn't ( a member of the BS).

Methinks he'll have little or no effect on what the BS do or don't do unless he is a member.

I think I'll stick to roach, dace and chub.

E

EC

A few of the BS officers post on here occasionally, and have in the past responded to other rants if I am not mistaken.

E

EC

Right, top 5 salted snacks

1 Quavers
2 Walkers Cheesy Onion
3 Cheesey Pringles
4 Plain hula hoops
5 Walkers smoky bacon

whatsaynooneheregivesafookaboutbarbelpoiliticstastic

E

EC

Right, top 5 salted snacks

1 Quavers
2 Walkers Cheesy Onion
3 Cheesey Pringles
4 Plain hula hoops
5 Walkers smoky bacon

whatsaynooneheregivesafookaboutbarbelpoiliticstastic

E

EC

Salt and vinegar anything never quite did it for me mate, but hey life is about opinions!

B

Barry Edney

Mark,

Ah, that'll be why then eh? I'm with you re roach, dace and chub!

Lamb n mint Sensations are quite nice.

E

EC

Good call on the lamb and mint Barry.

I used to rate frazzles quite highly as well.