New User Review System

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
The User Review System has been overhauled. Can you have a play with it please and let us have some constructive feedback.

Thanks.

User review System

S

Shrek

When you look at a "Full List of Products", could the blocks the individual products are in be smaller as you have to scroll a long way down the screen to see all the products.

S

Shrek

On the whole though, it looks much better, just take a while to get used to navigating through it.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Adrian, do you mean the bit that says, 'See full list'? If so, you are given the option from there of filtering by brand to narrow it down. So you don't have to scroll the full list if you prefer not to.

njb51

Reaction score
the blocks are that big to allow for photos of the product. You have the option of hiding those images, at the top of that box.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
When looking at the reviews for a item that you have already posted to. You get a very large box with the name of the reviewer in. I think this is down to loosing the input box on the right of the screen.

B

BLAM

Excuse my ignorance (i.e. this facility might well be available already!) but is it possible to have an edit facility on the user reviews? Occasionally it would be nice to write a follow up or amendment

njb51

Reaction score
not yet BLAM, but it is in the queue of things to develop.

Bryan, im not quite sure i follow you.

Thanks for feedback guys.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Jonny. When i check out other peoples comments on something i have already done a review on. I do not get the enter a review section that is on the right. The reviews that are there are in very large boxes dividing them. When i look at something that i have not reviewed trhe page looks right. Could this be because i use a Apple Mac computer and not a Windows PC. I know there are conflicts as i can no longer do my on-line banking on the Mac.

njb51

Reaction score
no it just means you've already entered a review for that particular product, and cannot enter another one, so it doesn't show that box and instead brings the other reviews across.

Bob S

Reaction score
Agree with BLAM above, an update feature would be useful. I wanted to add some info to a review I posted but wasn't able to.

S

Shrek

Hidden the images and it does indeed narrow the boxes. Excellent.

R

Rodney Wrestt

I did this review on 09/11/05 (I started it as a new one because I didn't see the other reviews when I looked under the chub brand name) perhapse they could be merged as neither one shows the others reviews.

Other reviews of the same Product

njb51

Reaction score
noted rodders, they are in the system as different products. They will be cleaned up in due course but it takes time, my time!

:)

R

Rodney Wrestt

Cheers Jonny, I just noticed my review is in the 'other' section, probably my fault, see we done just got dis new fangled 'lectricity, light goes on (click) light goes off (click) 'ts like magic ahuhuhuh.

Alan Solomon

Reaction score
Hey guys - why be all scientific about hemp? Just accept it as a great bait for roach and other fish, and when they are really feeding well a piece of valve rubber on the hook will catch them just as quick and not a milligram of protein or amino acid about.
If you can't use the seed to good affect then dry the leaves and smoke 'em - then you won't mind if you catch or not !!!!
Heeeyy cool man!!!