boilies

C

christian tyroll

sorry for this being sort of tee same as puals but i didnt want to ask in his!

ive had a little muck about making them with stuff lieing around the garage. i tried bread and strawberry, fishmeal nd birdseed (two exceptionally bad binders so that didnt work too well), and they've both caught fish.

but i would like to make a more long term winter bait,
but here is my proposed mix:
somolina (cant spell lol)
soluble fishmeal
wheat gluten
crushed birdseed
and maybe a flavouring!

any ideas on the mix would be great!
thanks in advance.

(p.s incase anyone thought i was bunking off school im about to go to the hospital for a x-ray of my finger lol)

Paul Mallinson 2

Reaction score
Must be painfull typing then!

Havent got a clue about your mix mate, just getting into it myself.

I do know you cant spell Paul either though! lol.

amot

Reaction score
try not crushing all your birdseed to fine say 70%fine 30% rough this will give your bait a courser texture allowing more leakage id put a little sweetner in this say mainline sweet aid or nutrabaits sweet cajouser go for half recommended dosage this tends to take any sharp edge off the taste of the bait on flavourings during winter id go for low level fruits say nutrabaits cranberry nutrafruit or id go for a spicy type flavour dont know if u can still get it but megaspice us to be a killer in colder months hope this helps

C

christian tyroll

sorry pAul lol,
i just type with my left hand instead, the x-ray came back and the docter said ive fractured the bone so i cant play sport for 6 weeks and have to wear a splint :-(! but i can still fish :)
cheers amot will do!