Which record would you like to break!!

Y

yoggy

In light of certain record breaking fish to hit the news lately,i was wondering if any FM members had any secret passions themselves!!!.Most of us i`m sure are pleasure anglers who go out simply to enjoy our sport,and if a biggie comes along its a bonus!!.Myself i would truely love to beat the Roach or Rudd record,what record would you like to beat??.

matt

Reaction score
roach for me. But I'm sure even if it was a true roach people would snipe and say it was a hybrid.

S

Scott Whatmore 2

Roach for me.. And sod the snipers Matt.

Ha ha saying that, I dont even know what the record is!

Y

yoggy

I`ll tell you what Jason,i`ll tell you about a venue that could possibly hold the Rudd record if you tell me your water.................right then....YOU FIRST!!!!!

Y

yoggy

I should have seen something like that coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-]....good luck with the perch record mate.!

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
i`ve picked two here because they are my favourite species.number one has gotta be chub .....so far they`re the hardest fighting,most cunning and devious fish i`ve ever hooked.my biggest is only 3lbs 12 oz but it led me a right merry dance when i hooked it.it knew where every soddin snag and weed bed in my swim was and my arms and rod was up and down and in and out like a fiddlers elbow trying to land the bugger.christ knows what its like to hook and land a real monster or indeed the record fish but i`d dearly love to experience it.
secondly i`d love to be the holder of the tench record and to catch it using the lift method or swingtipping.if there is one thing that i adore about summer fishing it`s sitting lakeside and watching the old tench bubbles fizzing away....pure magic.