Tritium watches

• Thread starter matthew nightingale
  • Start date
M

matthew nightingale

If you want a tritium watch try Silverman's army surplus store for a CWC watch (British Army standard). The basic version is about ?60.

G

Ged

I go through watches like nobodies business.
Are they scratch resistant?
Better still, are they indestructible?

Ian Whittaker

Reaction score
I've been looking for a clock to use at night ,stuck somewhere in the roof of my brolly.One that I could read easily just by opening my eyes without raising my head.
I tried luminous watches too no avail.

W

Wolfman Woody

My mate bought a Traser, top military watch, because he's a PC and does lots of night duty. It saves him keep switching his torch on to find the time when he's booking motorists. :eek:)

He had no end of problems with them though. The first didn't light up properly and the second had condensation in it.

If these are good, they could be worth it and I could do with a new watch.

Now who do I know that's that rich who will want to buy me a nice Christmas present?

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Traser Watch

Had mine for nearly 3 years and wear it every day. Lost count of the times it's been underwater while I've held fish in the margins waiting for them to recover, and once I scrubbed it under a running tap as it was the only way to get groundbait off it. It's still as good as the day I bought it (yes, bought, but admittedly at a reduced price) and the tiny betalights are still as bright as ever.

Ron bought one not long after. I wonder how he's gone on with his.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Incidentally, the MX10 looks even tougher. But it's heavier.