The Alternative Angler ? TickleTyme

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
You get better Kevin. Your best one yet. Love the camera and the radioactive lures. If that camera was really available you'd sell millions!

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
That article is brilliant Kevin, not only is it funny to read but it triggers the brain off into trying to add to the Christmassy essentials you already mentioned, this will become evident no doubt from following posts.

The Runchymes 2 bit tickled me, my missus thought I'd gone a bit funny when she heard me laughing at the computer, little did she know!

W

Wolfman Woody

I know what I'd like to fill my Christmas stocking, but Kevin still won't give me her number.

Will this camera insert a fish into an angler's hands if he photographs himself holding out his bare hands? I'd like one where you could programme the species and size required so that when you DO catch such a fish, but have forgotten the camera, you can make it up the day after for the benfit of editors etc.

Of course being anglers, we wouldn't use it to lie about our catches. Would we?

K

Kevin Perkins 3

Fred

Well spotted, I try to hide the puns away, but your gimlet eyes picked that one out.

Jeff

Amanda fills a pair of stocking very nicely - I'm told!

And youre right about the camera, there should be templates of fish in various sizes to add to a picture of the angler's outstretched arms, that wouldn't be cheating at all, would it?

F

Fred Bonney

There was me thinking, you'd heard about my gin drinking Kevin,then I looked it up.

D

David Bumblebee

According to Angling Times you just need a few cardboard cutouts....

Either that or get skilled with photoshop...

G

Ged

Bite alarms linked to mobile phones, GPS for detection of alarms, has to be a must with camo alarms.
Never fished with radioactive baits, but have fished for radioactive trout in North Wales.
Nice article Kevin, my wife believed me when I told her about the ring tones.

W

Wolfman Woody

Most of the Thames is radio active with tritium, you only have to look at that chub that Jason's holding. He caught that from the Thames.

:eek:)

I would be nice to wake up on Christmas morning to see Amanda in my stockings. Don't know what the wife would say though.

K

Kevin Perkins

''It would be nice to wake up on Christmas morning to see Amanda in my stockings''

Hmm..... Is that some Freudian slip Jeff,because I've seen you and I've seen Amanda, and if see was wearing your stockings I think they would look like Nora Batty's !!! (Not that I am saying your legs aren't shapely, you're just a bit chubbier round the thighs)