I won Star prize!!!!!

• Thread starter Gillian Thompson
  • Start date
G

Gillian Thompson

I just wanted to thank Graham for my Shimano Ruck Carry Sack that I won in the Caption Competition. It is the first time I have entered a caption for anything and I think its quite witty and it is extra good as I beat all you men to the prize!!!! The rucksack is great and I will be able to take the kitchen sink as well next trip!! On a serious note it can be hard to be accepted in fishing sometimes if you are a girl especially when I go sea fishing. They all treat me like a dumbell and most of the time I catch more than them.

K

Kevan Farmer

Well done Gillian. Don't worry about the banter when sea fishing just catch more and smile. I remember my first sea trip when I was 12 yrs old. All the 'men' were laughing and saying how much I would be throwing up. 20 minutes into the trip and I was the only one not hanging my head over the side.

Kevan

C

Carp Angler

Nice one Gillian.

Let me know next time you take the kitchen sink with you and I'll bring my laundry for you to do.

G

Gillian Thompson

Thats fine - as long as you bring the bacon butties!!

G

Gillian Thompson

I forgot to say that I won a cap (thanks Graham)as well as the rucksack that my 8 year old son has claimed (much to his fathers disgust) I won't be taking him on any boats yet though as he gets very sick. I'll stick to the lakes and canals with him.

C

Carp Angler

Thats fine - as long as you bring the bacon butties!!

mmmmmmm
No guarantee that they'd all reach you I'm afraid.
Actually, I'm not sure if any would get as far as the car.

P

Paul Williams

Gillian,
Youv'e more chance of winning the lottery than getting Rik to part with food!!!!!!........and he tells everyone he hardly eats anything!!

P

peter webber

Well done Gillian and keep on catching better then the lads, just don't beat me please :)

Pete

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
"..and he tells everyone he hardly eats anything!"

It's true, in the strictest sense of the word. You can't eat a giant mixed grill that fast if you stop to chew! Rik get food from plate to gullet without it touching the sides!