Cheers to Big Rick!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Just wanted to say a big Fanks to Carp Angler for taking the time to fish with us and share his experiences on Tuesday and Wednesday at Pallington Lakes, Dorset.

What a top guy! I knew it was gonna be a wild one when the first two hours of meeting we done nothing more than rip the piddle out of everything. What that guy don't know about carp angling, it just aint worth knowing. The same goes for his bodily gasses I'm afraid. Unfortunately I dropped a twenty at the net but my uncle had the thirty common out. Heres to the guy who tells it as it is! Cheers Rick and until the next venture!
Stuart

P

Paul Williams

You mean his bodily gases know about carp fishing too!!!!......he aint bad as company is he.....even if he does eat all your scoff!!!

A

Alan Roe

Brummie I dont know how you could say such a scandalous thing. Rick is a man of modest tastes and appetites!!!
Rather like myself in fact.........

P

Paul Williams

In that case i'll make a note never to go with both of you on a long termer at the same time!!!! lol

P

Paul Williams

Oh and bytheway....it's RIK not RICK, he ate the "C" :eek:)

D

Dave Johnson

he hates the 'p ' to Paul, had it taken off the front of his name by deed poll so I hear.......
you coming to Atcham next week Paul? car fixed yet?...costly?

C

Carp Angler

Stuart, thank you for the kind words, it's always pleasing when the 'audience' is attentive and willing to learn.

The rest of you can sod off, I'll vent my revenge at Atcham.

P

Paul Williams

DJ,
Yep vans done ?550, and that was for cash!!.....i am breaming, i think!.....so won't be at Atcham.
Rik, if you are using your van for DDI i recommend getting the cambelt done.....infact i recommend it anyway!!

A

Andy Davis

Having spent a day fishing with Rik I must say that I did learn loads...even though we both blanked !