Christmas gift for Dad

Damian Surr

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm looking for a gift for my Dad. He's always been a keen carp fisherman and often enters matches. He rarely wins them, but he's an OK fisherman I guess and he really enjoys it.

I know nothing about fishing, but would like to get him a gift for Christmas. I'm in the UK and would like to spend around ?20.

Can anyone suggest something?
Any great new gadget?
A fantastic chair?
Anything that comes to mind...

Thanks
Damian

B

Baz (bad loser and proud of it)

A Fox Box
scroll halfway down the page it is priced at ?17.99. Click on the picture to enlarge it. It will give him something to do on Christmas Day, sorting his bits and pieces out.
I'd recomend them.

B

Baz (bad loser and proud of it)

Oops! I did enlarge it. You can get them from most tackle shops.
This is the medium one.

You could also get a few bits and pieces to go with it.
Click on Tackle shop, on the right hand side of this page and look at accesories.

A

andy driver

Damien

I've just bought a huge padded unhooking mat which zips up and doubles as a wiegh sling (?14.99 down from ?40) and a 20 sleeve zip up padded rig wallet for ?12.99. Go to www.wmac.co.uk for more details.

Robbie H

Reaction score
Subscription to Coarse Fisherman? 12 mags and a free gift for him or you! lol

Damian Surr

Reaction score
Think I'm going to go for 'Korda Underwater Carp Fishing Part 5', unless that's a bad idea for any reason?

Damian Surr

Reaction score
He hasn't got the previous 4, but number 5 sounded like the best to me. Am I wrong? Do you need t osee all of them?

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
You don't. Number 5 deals with larger fish though 30Ib fish. Were as the first 4 are filmed catching fish up to 20Ib and how rigs look and behave underwater.

It surprised me but its amazing how the fish behave differently depending on there size.

You can always get the others from ebay second hand later.

W

William Spencer

i was asking what my wife wanted for crimbo as i got me bonus this week-all two grand of it tax free.she wants money as i only buy her crap(so she says).i said likewise,she says no way you're having clothes.i did mention a jacket and trousers i had seen,and she told me to order them.
whay has she gone absolutely ape shit at me then?
i did say i wanted a jacket and trousers.the look on her face was priceless when she opened up the package and inside was a shimano tribal 3/4 jacket with bib and brace.