TiTan 2000 Sale

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Ok, my tackle sale goes on, far to much gear, so here goes.

13 foot Titan 2000 used once in Mint Condition, you could put this in a shop as new, no one would know the difference. I have two of these rods only one for sale.
This is the last of the models made, has a screw reel seat, will put a picture up ASAP.

I would rather the rod is collected.

These rods go for £250 on e/bay and are not in this condition.

£200;00 No offers,

TFG 15 foot, in Mint condition, screw reel seat, line 4lb to 8lb.

£70 buyer collects.

These rods are in mint condition, as the last rods i sold the other week.

A

alan whittington

Tigger,i'd never have guessed:D:D:D;).You packing up fishing Ray,going to watch Spurs with the proceeds,lol.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Alan,

I have been having a clear out over the last few weeks, to much gear never getting used, i had 29 rods :eek::eek: and 36 reels :eek::eek:.

Sold most of it, but still a few things to sell, which i will put on FM at a later date.

Tackle tart i was, not now, i just had to much gear doing nothing.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
I had 36 reels Skippy, not any longer. Have a good look at all your gear, i bet there is stuff you never use.

now i have sold some gear, I might end up buying some new gear...:eek:

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
There most certainly is but I have loads of gear which,though perfectly serviceable,is rather dated....and I bet many people are the same. I'm not sure it has any resale value but I'm loathe to just chuck it.

Or am I missing the point ? I suppose I might as well chuck it if I'm never going to use it and it has minimal resale value.

Last edited:

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
You could also do as i did with some of my stuff, give it to the juniors in your local club.

I am only selling stuff that has re sale value, what doesnt get sold or given away, then its down the dump.

johnnyfby

Reaction score
Hi Ray, would you have an Avenger 2000 tucked somewhere....?

Jon

A

alan whittington

One thing that worries me Ray,if you use your other titan 2000,what happens if you have a breakage,there will be no spares available.:confused:

andreagrispi

Reaction score
I've had a clearout - got rid of a couple of shimano stradics (4000); a daiwa amorphous light float rod and a avon multi-tip.

Still got 20 odd rods a couple of poles and about 15 reels - about right for me.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Hi Ray, would you have an Avenger 2000 tucked somewhere....?

Jon

hahaha, sorry mate but i haven't.

Peter,

I could have bought 7 more Rods, but then i would have had to buy some more reels, then more rods, then more reels, it just goes on and on.....:)