Animal rights stuff

davestocker

Reaction score
As we know many of the enemies of activities like fishing are also active in the fight against animal experimentation. There?s a TV series on animal experimentation, animal rights etc over three nights next week on the new digital station, More4. If you can receive it, programmes start at 9pm on Mon 12th, and at the same time on Tues and Wednesday evenings. There?s also a live webchat/forum discussion following the programme on Monday night. You may wish to join in.

Info from the More4 website, click on

More4

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Seemingly it is a 'dramatisation' about the conflict between animal activists and laboratories.

Oh, Goodie, more tree-hugging, bunny-kissing, cider-sipping anorak and balaclava adorned malcontents to watch being 'glorified' I suppose.

davestocker

Reaction score
Yeah. The first one.The other two are different.

As for being 'glorified', who knows. I'm always intrigued by the pursuit of 'balance' by broadcasters. A tiny number of extremists have wrought a lot of damage in pursuit of stopping animal experimentation. Will the broadcasters attempt to give their side equal weight to that of the scientists, I wonder?

Dave German

Reaction score
I did see huntington life sciences got a court order to empty some of the anti groups bank accounts in compensation, pity it cant be done to all of them.

davestocker

Reaction score
I suspect that the anti groups will have intentionally impoverished themselves beforehand. The best bet is to discourage the public from giving to them at the stalls they set up on the high street, or wherever. I suspect many donors have no idea what they are funding, but give from the honourable motive of being kind to animals.

D

DANNY BOY SMITH

heres one for the animal rights gits....
how about showing a maggot/worm being hooked on tv.
then a hook being pulled into a fishes mouth!
that should realy piss em off!
damb hippy looking tree hugging smelly rotten gits.