Dean Macey,a breath of fresh air

Y

yoggy

Athlete Dean Macey in my view is a top notch presenter,his down to earth,enthusiastic view to fishing is spot on.He doesn`t pretend to know everything,in fact far from it!,but his willingness to let others show him,make it a great show.

B

BLAM

He really looks to be enjoying himself too (well who wouldn't?!?!) and as you say that infectious enthusiasm comes across on the screen.

I do like the Matt Hayes and Mick Brown double act and used to like the laid back style of "Day Ticket" when it was on as well but Dean's definitely up there too.

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
Could'nt agree more, look's as though he really enjoy's, (as we all would) the pleasure of fishing with top angler's, on top venue's.

mattzzzzzz

Reaction score
Top series,anyone got a copy of the Ray walton one as I missed that

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Agreed,
That smile and almost childlike excitement that he shows really comes across well.

Steve Hall

Reaction score
Great series, Well presented and absolutely no doubt up there with Matt Hayes and Brownie, Covering some great venues and species.
Its good to see anglers like Stef Horak e.t.c not absolutely bagging, You'd think that some of the top boys have only gotta dangle a bait in the water and they catch a biggun, It just shows you these guys have to work very hard for there fish, When you read a mag like c.a.t or coarse fisherman and you see there succeses you'd be forgiven for thinking there getting specimens everytime there out fishing.

Matt, Ive got the Ray Walton on tape, E-mail me your address and i'll post it to you mate, If you like.

I missed the first one in the series so if anybody has that could they let me know, Thanks.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
When the series finishes they will probably put it on over the weekend on sat or sun morning. They usually do.

Steve Hall

Reaction score
Matt, I got your address, I tried to send an e-mail back to you but it failed?
I will copy that vid and send it over the weekend mate.
Cheers.

mattzzzzzz

Reaction score
nah it always does that, bloomin crap fsworld.net address that i cant get rid of

I still get the email

Beecy

Reaction score
as Bryan says, if you've missed any it dont matter as it will be on again straight away.

Beecy

Reaction score
Rik, Friday 10.00 (ish, ad a few) Discovery RT.

It?s also good that Discovery (and sky sports) are still sticking a bit of money fishing?s way. I was getting a bit bored with seeing the same stuff over and over again.

With him being the personality that he is, even the BBC might buy the show