How many forum members ???? (ot)

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un
How many forum members does it take to Hair rig a boilie?

1 to hair rig the boilie and to post that the boilie has been hair rigged.
14 to share similar experiences of hair rigging boilies and how the boilie could have been rigged differently
7 to caution about the dangers of hair rigging boilies
3 to ask "What are boilies?"
1 to move it to the tackle section
2 to argue then move it to the bait section
7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about hair rigging boilies
5 to flame the spell checkers
3 to correct spelling/grammar flames
6 to argue over whether it's "a boilie" or "a HNV bait" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid
2 so called experts to inform the group that the proper term is "HNV bait"
15 know-it-alls who claim they are in the bait industry, and that "boilie" is perfectly correct
19 to post that this forum is not about carp tactics and to please take this discussion to a carp forum
11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use boilies and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
36 to debate which method of rigging boilies is superior, where to buy the best boilies, what brand of boilie works best for this technique and what brands are utter rubbish
7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different boilies
4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's
19 to flag the oversizes pictures posted of hair rigged boiles
1 moderator to resize the pictures of the hair rigged boilies
3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes boilies relevant to this group
13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"
5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the boilie controversy
4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"
13 to say "do a search on boilies before posting questions about boilies"
5 to offer alternative recipies for boilies
1 to hijack the thread and ask how to scald pellets
1 forum lurker to drag the original post from the archives 6 months from now and start it all over again.

L

Les Clark

Looks like Chavender stayed up all night waiting for father christmas and found out that he was a day early .

N

NottmDon

Good thread but can you tell me how to prepare scalded pellets? :) (Please note this is tongue in cheek here I know how to do em.........honest) :)

A5HL3Y

Reaction score
I think its funny.

But "19 to flag the oversizes pictures posted of hair rigged boiles"

overised* - correct spelling

Just to be hironic