Rods for France

mattzzzzzz

Reaction score
From my previous post about Fishing in Long -France I am in need of some Rods for the said Trip
Its a medium sized water but I will not be using a baitboat
I have emblem x's to use on said rods
I already have some 13'Armalites(mk1)but these are only 2.5lb tc and think that I may need something a little more pokey for pva bags etc
Budget is not unlimited but would rather keep it under ?100 a rod and they don't have to be new as good quality second hand rods is better than 'budget' rods in my eyes,also if it doesn't pan out I can always resell a quality kit
three Rods needed

Ideas anyone?
anyone selling?
Regards Matt

Malc Bason

Reaction score
The 2.5tc's will probably cope with most situations to be honest Matt, but for added confidence most, including myself will go for a heavier, more powerful rod.

It just so happens I have 3x rods I am going to put up for sale.

Greys PZ 200's. 12'6" 3.5 tc. Good strong rod that will cope with anything, and yet tippy enough for close in stuff!

Balanced with the right reel, good for distance casting a big lead, heavy feeder or pva bag.

I really don't know what I want for them to be honest, as I have'nt given it enough thought.

Email me if you want to, and if you are interested - or anyone else for that matter?

malc@themargins.fsnet.co.uk

Malc Bason

Reaction score
Can I take it from the lack of reply Matt, that you are not interested?

I see that you have posted elsewhere this morning, so I know that you have been on Fishingmagic?

Or perhaps your email notification is playing up?

mattzzzzzz

Reaction score
No soz Malc,I only had a quick look this morning,I was thinking more along the lines of about 3lb tc as a max as I could use them in this country too ,but for the right money............