boilie recipes

catman

Reaction score
does anyone know any decent tried and tested boilie recipes. i need amounts, times and measurements in as much detail as possible. any help?

B

Big Rik

he means he doesn't muck about making his own, he gets it rolled by a reputable bait company, with an already tried and tested bait.

Saves time, saves hassle and saves money in the long run.

A5HL3Y

Reaction score
You need to use a base mix i.e. a flavoured base mix - corn flour. mix with egg and water and flavourings till in a state of thick sticky...ness. shape mix into boilie shape lower into boiling water on a chip-pan thingy. and leave to boil for 2-3 minutes if the shell isnt hard enough leave them in a little longer.

Malc Bason

Reaction score
"corn flour.... egg and water and flavourings"

You made these personally Ashley?

A5HL3Y

Reaction score
n yeah ive made em,

gotta be frozen opnce uve made em tho cos they'll go off

C

Cakey

put the corn flour away Malc

as Rik says I use a company that rolls the boilies exactly as I want them and for ?99 I get......
10 Kilo Post Free
Each order comes with 10kg of bait (14/18mm), 1 Packet of Glugged Hook Baits, 1 Dip (250ml), 1 tub of Pop Ups, 5kg of Betaine Pro-Action Trout Pellets Pellets and 5kg of CSL Pellets.

B

Bob Watson

Who do you use Cakey? I'm after a bait that my local waters or anglers for that matter haven't seen. All the local venues are hammered because they're pretty thin on the ground so I'm after any edge I can get, a unique bait might be part of the answer.

F

Frothey

its a bait company, the name escapes me at the mo.....

oh yeah, the bait company!

B

Bob Watson

Very droll David ;-) I wont ask if they have a web-site,I'll google it.

B

Bill Cox

Just had a look at that site dave it looks the way to go. I too have got to the stage in my life where i don't want to "muck about much"(not with boilies anyway)so i reckon i will be placing an order, once i decide what bait to go with. Lol

C

Cakey

ive been on solars squid and octupus for 3 years now and hads loads and loads on it

A5HL3Y

Reaction score
you asked for a recipe, i told you. granted it's shit but you wanted to know.

C

Cakey

Frothey.......I was on them before I swapped to solar ,the dip is jummy