winter

J

jay spurr

just wondering if anyone can help me i went fishing today and didnt get a thing wat does anyone use as a good winter bait cos i am stuck is there anything that i can use to attract the fish more but on the lake im with i cant us pva bags.

B

Big Rik

it isn't as easy as that Jay.

It's a big jigsaw puzzle, of which the bait is only one small part.

I'm trying to be nice here, but there are about 10 new threads with everybody looking for the quick answer.

F

Frothey

one answer to not being able to use pva (why not?) is method....but like rik says, its not a magic answer.

J

jay spurr

cos the people who run the lake say no to us using pva cos i walk around the lake looking for bubbles in the water.splash on top of the water aswel.reeds i use strawberry&cream and tutti frutti boilies.i dont know wat to do.

F

Frothey

you're doing the right thing, walk round, look for fish and fish to them....it'll happen....

tony70

Reaction score
i find liqiudised bread and hemp seed works as long not to much

J

jay spurr

are they the rite boilies to use do you have any other flavours in mind so i can use them.

B

Bill Cox

There isn't a "right boilie" only what works on the day. If we all knew what would work every time then it would soon become pointless for a lot of us. You use what your confidant in, whats worked well for you before on the lake? start from there and pay more attention to where you fish and what rigs you use then trying to find a miracle bait.

J

jay spurr

thanks to everyone who has reply to me and given me good advice i will try it out next friday when i go again thanks jay.