dreamlakes

C

Chris Smedley

hi there. cane any body help me ass im thinking of going to dream lakes for the first time can anyone help me with any info of these lakes
thanks
p.s the info i deed is what bait to take how to fish. best swim. how much bait to take . whot time of the year to go.

G

GYPSY DAVE

Pick up any copy of Carpwold and you will probably see an article or advert for the lake's.From what i have been told, "Dream lake special's" boilee's, which are sold on site, are allways the going bait but with the density of stock in there, any well presented bait on a good rig should catch.
Their is a great video available, which i have seen(loads of fish and an idea of what to expect from your holiday, re; "the crack"). Just look for the advert.
Hope this helps,
G.D.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Oi Oi Gypsy Dave. I got your email a few weeks ago asking for help on setting up your PC or wotever and replied with a yes we can help. But I never heard any more! Are you still stuck? Did you get my email?

Honestly mate, I'm not gonna charge you! We don't bite! If you need any help me ole mucker then just give me a shout!
Stuart