Wobbly Face (As Per Ed)

Reaction score
Having had a little tidy up and dust down I have acculated:
95 books.
86 DVDs.
1 data CD.

All fishing related.
What long cold winters we have had.

Now then, how to put it all to good use?

So has anyone else built up a collection over the last few years?

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Having had a little tidy up and dust down I have acculated:
95 books.
86 DVDs.
1 data CD.

All fishing related.
What long cold winters we have had.

Now then, how to put it all to good use?

So has anyone else built up a collection over the last few years?

I have about 15 fishign mags - I tend to throw out the older ones once in a while

jamie_moe

Reaction score
i have a collection ov old fishing videos dating back to the late 70s that my greate uncle gave to me and i used to collect iycf mags but then got sick ov them clutering up my living room so i recycled them :)

dezza

Reaction score
I have 394 angling books, 30 books on natural history and freshwater biology, 17 books on the origins of man, including "Origin of Species" by Darwin, 4 books on fantasy including "Lord of the Rings" and "The Hobbit" by Tolkien, Numerous travel books, Several books on philosophy from writers such as Roger Scruton, Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins, several books on mathematics and an old book on how to build working model aircraft, and The Bible.

Total about 500 I guess.

DVDs

About 250.

Wobbly Face (As Per Ed)

Reaction score
Ron's probably read them all on his way to S.A or Auz.

I have had some naff dvds/vids on fishing that I have given away plus the usual books such as encyclopedia of fishing, by everyone unknown in the fishing world.

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
Truthfully.... well over a thousand books, fishing, history, shrubs/trees/conifers (our business), well over two hundred videos and dvds, fishing, old comedy (3 stooges, Frank Randle etc), fishing and trade magazines galore. And still buying from charity shops/ebay.

The thing is i'm not a HOARDER, my office, (back bedroom), is piled high, but I can still find what I need.

Wobbly Face (As Per Ed)..." I have had some naff dvds/vids on fishing",

I know what you mean, some are so bad that they become enjoyable, one match angler is so boring I have thought of recommending his dvds to insomnia clinics.