fishing breaks in england

Disco stu

Reaction score
hello again guys,
i have just booked our annual hols, going to zante in june for 2 weeks, but i have managed to talk her indoors to take a week in august with me fishing if i can find the right place. she doesnt fish so to keep her happy it cant be too spartan and would have to be not too far from civilization as i suppose i will have to go sightseeing for a couple of days. dont mind a caravan or chalet park type of thing and the fishing dont have to be first class. please help me lads, you dont know what i had to do to get her to agree, once ive booked she wont be able to change her mind.

P

paul williams 2

Stu....
See what response you get first but i know a place on the banks of the river Wye....literally, leave the car parked up and good pubs and site seeing near by.

There are a couple of large very clean static caravans for hire......pm me if interested.

C

Chris Bishop

Devon's nice. There's a place near Dawlish (Cofton..?) where they have a big chalet/caravan/campsite with on-site coarse fishing, you're also in striking distance of both some good sea fishing, the Exe and Exeter Canal and one or two other places.

Sightseeing-wise you've got Dartmoor, Torbay/Brixham, Totnes, Exeter and a few other places within easy reach, not to mention the coast.

K

Keith Orange

A friend of mine had a good week's tench fishing at the pisces caravan site at Welney in the Fens. There's a web site.

Paul Mallinson 2

Reaction score
wildmoor waters?

You can rent a log cabin oon a lake and have the lake to yourself for not too much dosh.