Image Albums

T

The Monk

Just been finding my way around the albums, some very nice shots in there, like your atmospherics Cakey, some really tastful shots there mate, that capture the mood, great to kick a slide show off with.

T

The Monk

very artistic mate, love thunderstorms, get those lightening strikes

C

Cakey

Ive 100's of storm shots but Im now worried about blowing my digi up

T

The Monk

something I`ve not really thought about mate, I`ll post on one of the photography sites and get some info!

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

That caught my eye Cakey, so I nicked it for my wallpaper background. I then had a snoop on your album and swapped it for a Frosty Waveny. Lovely shots mate. I love them frosty or misty mornings with the sunrise.

What's the chances of you doing a swim Selection photo on a river somewhere, so we can all have a guess at the best spot to fish in?
Without giving any of your fav places away.

C

Cakey

sounds like a good idea Baz ...........shall we ask Graham for a place on the site where the picture could be changed once a week and we could all particiwatsit

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Go for it Cakey.
You are the man with the lens. I am sure it wil be a popular feature. I'll leave it with you mate.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

That's a clonker Cakey, dorsal up all by its self as well. What did it weigh?

C

Cakey

dont know what it wieghed Baz as I travel light at the mo.............
ps have another look...you will see my finger holding up the dorsal fin !

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Ahh yes, I can see the shaddow at the front of the dorsal fin now.
You must have a decent camera mate, I blew the photo up with one of Mozzilla's little toys and got no blur or distortion.

C

Cakey

Baz....Im using the new Canon 350D and its a superb camera and it was set to fully auto (as I wasnt taking the piccy )so I was well happy with the result !

C

Cakey

the only thing I find hard is buying an 8meg camera for quality and then having to get it down to 250k
Ive used MGI photosuite for years but I think I will have to upgrade soon !

what do you lot use ??