Saying Hi

Tom (Bream Machine)

Reaction score
Hi all,

New to this site, so just wanted to say hello to you all. It seems a very comprehensive place with lots of great features, so i hope to enjoy reading your views. I'm 51 year old long term Bream and Roach angler mainly.....a former matchman who became fed up with F1 Carp, so i'm turning my head back to what i call my "Finesse fishing". Living in Lincs, i'm spolit for choice of waters but i 'll be interested in your ideas from wherever you are.

Cyaz all, Tom

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Welcome to the site Tom.
Dig in and hold tight.

T

The Monk

Hi Tom Bream Machine
welcome to FM mate

(unusual second name if you dont mind me saying?)

Kiwi Carper

Reaction score
Kia Ora from New Zealand.....
Its the best site around just watch out for the dodgy locals...LOL

Beecy

Reaction score
"Bream and Roach angler mainly.....Finesse fishing".

Same here mate

watch out though, some of this lot will have you tucked up in a bivvy before you can say caster on an 18

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Welcome Tom, FM is the number one site for anglers, good bunch of blokes and gals too.
We do get a bit stupid at times, but hey, we all need a rant now and then!
Enjoy mate, watch out for wind-ups.
;-]

DB

Kiwi Carper

Reaction score
nah Les 26 with single bloodworm.....thats what you need for them big snigs

CAT

Reaction score
Tom the Bream Machine like it!
Look out for Danny Boy Smith he is known as the Bream Master from Doncaster, hes an acquired taste bit miss understood and his spelling does him no favours, but a top lad non the less, but then you Bream Machines are, lol
Welcome to FM.

Paul Mallinson 2

Reaction score
I think Fred's asking where abouts in Linc's your from, we are both living in Lincs but only one of us is from God's(flat) county!

Fred do you fancy a session on the Idle around 19th/20th, or possibly on the Bain?

J

jason fisher

id watch that bain if i was you the pike in there will eat anything, i once had one on a single pinky.

flat lincs is one of the reasons i'm like i am, it drove me mad.

R

Rodney Wrestt

"nah Les 26 with single bloodworm.....thats what you need for them big snigs"

Nah Kiwi, 22 and joker that'll get you a minnow fry which goes on a 20 which is what you need for them big snigs :eek:)

Welcome to the site Tom, I can only echo D.B.'s post, and as long as you can take a wind up now and then you'll get along fine.

p.s. don't let Baz lul you into a false sense of security as he's the man for serious debait....... or is that serious wind up, I can never make up my mind :eek:)

Tom (Bream Machine)

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys, you seem like a good mixed bunch! Happy with the wind ups....I can do that too lol!
For those in Lincs....I'm from the flat bit, well, below Steep Hill anyway!
Had a poor day on the Fossdyke today, not so much granite, more like marble! ...but hey! It's winter, and just good to get out and do it...or not, as it was today :eek:p
cyaz.

R

Rodney Wrestt

it's ok, it won't go any further, we're all friends here anyway Kiwi :eek:)

F

Frank "Chubber" Curtis

Welcome to the House of Fun Tom. We often try to be serious here but we can never keep it up.

T

The Monk

On Lincs, I once went out with a Lincs Lass and she was anything but flat?