your favourite tackle box item?

C

christian tyroll

what do you find the most usefull small item of tackle and why? eg isotopes, hook tyers etc.

for me recently its got to be those snap swivels they make it so east swapping between feeders and differnt weights!

C

christian tyroll

never really thought of the use of a syringue in fishing, i take it its used for popping up deadbaits and injecting oils?

catman

Reaction score
Swiss army knife - it's got everything (even a disgorger)!!!

mattzzzzzz

Reaction score
A fold up set of pliers thingy with an led on it,Never used it and always take it but potentially could be a very handy tool if my headlight fails or I mislay my forceps
and also for cutting line etc(it has a screwdriver/knife/wood saw on it as well)

It will be one of those things I look at and say "why do I take that?"but the one day I leave it at home It will be needed

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

I wouldn't be without my forceps/scissors combination that I carry on a zinger these days.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Mine is a piece of kit I bought in Italy - I think it is called a 'losapiombo' - which is basically a very, very thin needle on a plastic handle that you use to un-do wind knots in fine hooklengths or main lines.

I would never leave home without it.

mattzzzzzz

Reaction score
I carry my forceps on a mobile phone neckstrap that has a clip to detach and reattach

they are only a quid and you always have it available