discrimination

jamie_moe

Reaction score
hi i am jamie and i am 19, i have had trouble fishing sertan venues around the erea i used to live because ov my age, i was just wondering wether any one has had symilar problems.

BarryC

Reaction score
Can't think why at the age of 19 you would be having trouble.
Some venues require youngsters, usually around 16 to be accompanied by an adult but never known it at 19.
Are you being refused? if so for what reason.

richiekelly

Reaction score
i have problems fishing some areas that i used to fish,mostly because i am the other end of the age scale and knackered so i cant walk to them but i dont understand why anyone aged 19 should have any problems,what kind of problems do you have on these waters? are they club waters with a minimum joining age?

jamie_moe

Reaction score
the bloke that ran the water sed that i lacked the responsibility to fish the lake alone and that i culd have disturbed the other anglers if i did, i dnt think it was a club water because i had fished the venue befor with my great uncle

richiekelly

Reaction score
a very strange thing for him to have said, assuming you havent got an illness that makes you look about 10 years old i dont understand it,there are some very strange people about.

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
I've just looked at your profile, 'trainee welder', I should think that that eliminates any, (and I don't mean this derogatory), mental illness or great infirmity.

Fishing 'certain venues' obviously means more than one venue, have you asked for any reason. Again not being derogatory, you're not 'known in the area' for causing problems in the past are you, age seems a strange reason to offer as refusal.