France Fishing

Lee Sambrooks

Reaction score
Anyone got trips to France planned for this year?

Or do you leave it a bit before deciding?

PREDATOR

Reaction score
YES I,AM BOOKED AGAIN LES GENETS NR ERNEE IN APRIL CANT WAIT HAD 9 FISH OUT DONE MY PB 34LBS LAST SEPTEMBER GOING BACK FOR A 40 I HOPE BUT ANY FISH WILL DO REALLY ONE OF THE FISH IS IN MY PROFILE PICTURE

W

William Spencer

i'm going to france this year but not for fishing,we're visiting the battlefields from ww2.i'm looking into the prospect of a three dayer after the battlefields tour.

C

Cakey

got 6 seperate weeks booked hoping to meet up with some mates I aint seen for a while

Ian phone me on 07904 015329 re remotes

B

Big Rik

supposed to be going, dunno where, dunno when.

If I can buy some mates then I'll go with them.

Tim Athey

Reaction score
Im off to Les Fortinieres in June. Anyone been there?

Its part of the Millers holidays, pool and house included.

Taking the missus and our baby and one of my mates is coming to make up the numbers a bit.

L

little Stu!

Millers Lakes are superb Tim, careful with the pitching up of your bivvy though cos some of the banks can be very unstable. We nearly lost a Vauxhall down the side of one!

COUGH-COUGH!

RIK - Ready when u are just:
no fall moons
no moaning
no cold nights

B

Big Rik

up to you my chunky lover, we can discuss on the 10th or organise now.

PREDATOR

Reaction score
cakey my old mate could you send me some links of the venues you have fished so i can have a look
so i can plan ahead for 2006/2007 thanks my mate

L

little Stu!

wahaaa......happy whatever mate, i'll have a look and take FULL blame for this years trip.

Who's on?

Wol?
Cakes?
Bully?
who else?

C

Cakey

Ian end of march Im off to Abbey Lakes for a week with Malc and his mate then on the Saturday Im driving down to Chateaudun and fishing Vaumigny for a week
In June my Wife and I are off to Lac De Leon and we stay in an english campsite on the lakeside.
August me and my boy are off to Lac De Raho for a week (cant wait for this one)
Sept we are off to La Reserve which is Parentis (this is a sun ?9.50 holiday as long as we get it!)
then we are back to Vaumigny end of sept and another in oct

I will e-mail you links tomorrow and if your interested have 2 spaces left for Vaumigny in april and 5 spaces for vaumigny in oct, septs is full

C

Cakey

Stu im up for it as long as your dates dont clash with mine or you could always try the V