The Perfect Day

Ginger

Reaction score
What for you would make the perfect days fishing.Would it be the size of fish caught,number of fish caught,the location,the solitude,the banter with fellow anglers,the competition and can you still have a good day if you blank.What would make you say at the end of a session, that was "The Perfect Day"

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

For me it is the company on the bank.

Someone like Ed I can constantly take the piss out of is vital to a good day's fishing!

D

Deecy ACA

The perfect day changes for me. At the moment it is a day on the Test with float and pin after Grayling.This time last year it was being the only person for miles in the depths of Fenland after Pike and Zander,next summer it may be a big gravel pit early morning fishing for Tench with a friend or two.And so on.So the perfect day is location and the chance of a decent fish with everything else in my world being under control, kids happy , wife happy , work not piling up which leads to a clear conscience allowing me to enjoy the pursuit.

Ginger

Reaction score
The perfect day for me would be fishing on my local river the Chelmer,only a small river but loads of character.The fish aren`t huge but i can fish all day roving from swim to swim for a couple of miles or so.Usually i`ll only see a couple of dog walkers all day,just beautiful countryside and total relaxation. Bliss.

F

Fred Bonney

Fond memories for me too, Ginger.
The Chelmer that is.

For me, late May,gravel pit Tench and the good company of a pal, no longer with us..