MO'S CO. PVA Competition

Robert Warburton

Reaction score
Just thourght ide let you know about a competition I have got going at www.britishcarper.com

The prize is a package of PVA.
The package includes:

10 Micro Tubes (30 x 90mm)
10 Mini lick'n' stick (50 x 90mm)
10 Smalls (75 x 95mm)
10 Mediums (80 x 160mm)
10 Tubes Small (50 x 160mm)
10 Tubes Lrg (70 x 190mm)
10 Rockets Small (50 x 160mm)
10 Rockets Lrg (60 x 190mm)

Thanks, Warbo
www.britishcarper.com

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
I tried it on Apples browser Safari still did'nt work. Looks like the site as only been tested for Windows IE. Thats not good practice with all the browsers out there on Handhelds and phones not to mention the diffrent computer based web programs around.

Jayne Etheridge

Reaction score
I had no trouble entering the comp, hopefully i will win, looks like i have a good chance, i think the site is very good, can find out alot on there, keep trying the comp. i did, got there in the end.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Jayne. Thats were i am going all i get is the heading banner and a load of unfound graphics symbols. Which means i cannot go further.

B

BLAM

The british carper link directs you to a bulletin board that locks your browser to it so you can't click the back button and return to here for example. Horrible piece of coding. I'll take my business elsewhere thx.

Jayne Etheridge

Reaction score
Click on forums, then you should be able to register, try that, otherwise i don't know, sorry.

Jayne Etheridge

Reaction score
It is best to view britishcarper in internet explorer so i have been told, try that, let me know if it helped.

Robert Warburton

Reaction score
Jayne you beat me to it, I was just about to say the same thing, The site is best viewed in Internet Explorer and I am going to try and get it working in firefox

B

Big Rik

Don't work on Netscape either.

Does on IE, I'll use the contact us button and send a mail to the people who run the site
mailto:warbo@britishcarper.com

warbo ???
warburton ???

are you associated with that site Robert?

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Jayne. I am running IE but on my Mac not PC so some code somewhere is not working correctly. As you say Blam Horrible coding. In this day and age there is no excuse for incompatable sites.

Rik i dont even get the contact us button to inform them of the problem.