Usual Suspects go to France

L

little Stu!

OK, rattled and based on RIK not giving a shit when etc, I've managed to get an agreed French Trip (i.e. dates acceptable outside half term and summer holiday) for the 3rd June (SAT) for a week.

Don't care where at this stage, (i.e. don't matter how far down we travel)

Confirmed:
ME
BULLY
WOL
RIK

Provisional:
ROTO

Cakes, you up for this? does this fit in with your very bloody busy french diary!!!!????

Wol's gonna start researching and feeding back on here. MSN chat will start shortly!

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Just opened

Moulin

This is a stunning 6 acre estate lake which caters for up to 6 anglers per week, is well stocked with fish from 20lb up to 53lb, with a good head of 30's More information coming soon!

As with all the Fishing in France destinations we have created a superb lodge for anglers to take their meals in, with Sky television and all mod cons!

L

little Stu!

we could try something all together different and pack a case and a box of rigs etc, go somewhere different and rent the kit?

South Africa?
Spain?

W

What you doing a slide show that night Cakey?

L

little Stu!

been so busy at work since September, I'd forgotten how cutting it was on here. Gotta stop cringing.......and get back on with the decking!

B

Bully

Pleeeeeeeease dont ask him about the decking.

How about Canada??

L

little Stu!

any decking advice required, feel free to mail me ok?

bla bla bla

L

little Stu!

ME
BULLY
WOL
RIK
ROTO

possible - lee

right then, where we going slags? Canada St Lawrence? err sturgeon fishing? catting or carping?

Riksta? thoughts?

Will the tight-wad little legs Marsden be joining us?

W

i aint doing canada

decking, kin ell, thats about on par wiv me retro 80s haircut, you serious you pikey wannabe????????

W

Rik (merrick), whats the place si horton has near Calais?????

W

One hour from Calais, common of 70lb+

Ooooo la la

Vallee Lake

Fantastic week - 4 x forties to 47lbs , 4 x 30s to 39lbs and 28lbs Mirror being the smallest - lost 14 fish aswell !!

fisrt time at vallee and produced carp to 37lb plus plenty of twenty plus fish. going back for the biggies

Caught my P.B 51.6lbs Mirror Carp and 10 other carp all over 30lbs including 43lbs 41lbs and a nice 38lbs linear

C

Cakey

Wol that looks the bollocks ,if your going in june ill dump me sun holiday

Lee Sambrooks

Reaction score
Dependant on costs, upon actual date in June, and upon holiday availability at work - I will be up for it.

But I must warn you all - I am a big, (Rik and Stu got nowt on me) larger than life character - thats in yer face constantly, and WILL rip the pi$$ all day long!

Don't know if thats acceptable or if you are up for it?

Lee Sambrooks

Reaction score
I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of emailing carp-france.com regards availability using 6 anglers as a nice round figure, here's the fast reply I received:

"Thank you for your recent email. Please find below a list of available dates for six anglers at Vallee Lake:

9th - 16th June '06
7th - 21st July '06

If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Yours sincerely,

David Gordon"