Need Help-Home Farm Alsager

Shaun Cope

Reaction score
Hi guys can anyone please give me directions to home farm in alsager ,from newcastle under lyme or a website containing this info
cheers :)

PREDATOR

Reaction score
M6 J16 ALSAGER PAST LITTLE CHEF OVER RAIL CROSSING TURN RIGHT AT LIGHTS HEADING FOR TOWN CENTRE THROUGH LIGHTS AT CROSS ROADS IN CENTRE TURN RIGHT AFTER LIGHTS INTO HOUSING ESTATE KEEP RIGHT UNDER LITTLE RAILWAY BRIDGE TURN HARD LEFT DOWN DIRT TRACK 200 YARDS FIRST LAKE MATCH LAKE SECOND CARP LAKE WITH LODGES ON EACH SWIM LOVELY PLACE LILLYS TREE LINED ECT NICE BLOKE THAT RUNS IT AS WELL ONE YOU CAN TALK TO VERY HELPFULL NO BULL **** HE TELLS YOU HOW IT IS FISH NOT FISHIN ETC

neil diston

Reaction score
can anyone tell me about home farm alsager . fish stock/cost/is night fishing allowed ?

David Rogers 3

Reaction score
The Specimen Lake at Home Farm has carp to high twenties and cats to around mid-thirties. Also roach, perch, and lots of skimmers. There's a sprinkling of most other species including chub, barbel, tench and ide, but none of these go to any great size. ?8 per day for 2 rods. Night fishing is ?15 plus ?5 for a cabin.

Ian's directions are a bit iffy - coming from the M6, you don't need to go as far as the traffic lights at the crossroads in the town centre. After turning right into Crewe Road after going over the level crossing, there's a mini-roundabout about a mile further on. Go straight over this (still heading for town centre) and Hall Drive is the next turning on the right. The rest of Ian's directions are fine.

neil diston

Reaction score
can anyone tell me of any day ticket fihing on the river dane ...... anywhere ????

F

Fred Bonney

can you tell us who you are and did you thank David Rogers?

neil diston

Reaction score
i am who i have stated . [neil] . cant remember whether i replied or not , does this stop me from gaining information ??? shouldn't think so or there must be some very sad people in this world .

F

Fred Bonney

People like to know who they are giving information to,and hope that it is appreciated,having gone to the trouble to respond.

Failierto acknowledge the information,is just plain ignorant.

Fill in your profile, and join the community.