I would like to introduce myself

Stefan saalmann

Reaction score
Only once a hello from AKEN at the river Elbe!!!!!! I come from Germany and am an inspired angler. My favourites under fish are tinca tinca and Pike. In the spring summer I fish on Tinca Tinca in the autumn and winter then on hecht. I am 33 years old have a woman and a son. I go to work with an American enterprise in my hometown of the Aken reside. There I work as devices and a fine work technician. By a work attendance in England I had to visit opportunity some very beautiful places. With my trips I could observe at the river Avon an angler with very fine equipment fished there. That has me we Germans in the comparison as an awkward angler to designate very leg-printed there is! I would be pleased if I with other anglers to exchange itself here can. Greetings from Aken to all Stefan HP my English is not so perfect around apology with the expression and Gramar

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Welcome Stefan. You have found the best site on the web. I also like fishing for Tench (tinca tinca) in the spring. But i mainly fish for the Barbel and Chub on the River Ribble up in Lancashire.

What you proberbly saw on the Avon was somebody trotting a stickfloat or avon.

For some reason i dont seem to get out after the Pike as often as i would like.

If you have a ny questions then feel free to ask we are a freindly and helpful bunch on hear.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

Welcome Stephan to the madness that is Fishing Magic.

Perhaps you can write us an article on "Fishing in Germany Today".

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to FM Stefan.

I hope that you find the people here as friendly to you as they were to me when I jonied.

Don't worry about your language skills or grammar - ask away and hopefully you will get sensible answers.

J

jason fisher

welcome stefan you have found the best source of fishing information anywhere.

just be careful of the people theyre all a bit mad.

I

Ian Cloke

Welcome Stefan, this site is the best around for information on all aspects of fishing.

D

Deecy ACA

Willkommen Stefan your English puts some on here to shame !
I would love to hear of your fishing exploits in your country, the Rhine perhaps of which the Thames was once a tributary.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Stephan, don't worry about your language skills they are probably much better than 90%+ people on the site. My foreign language skills are non existent, so many congratulations to you on yours.
Enjoy the site and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Stefan saalmann

Reaction score
Thank you for the good receipt with all!!!!!!

Gladly I would like over my fish to report.
I must only the sentences changes,in Germany differently speak and write another follow.
Germany has a meaning for everyone word. In England word many meanings.

The left which I use goes on the Home Page of my to fishing rod-befriend. Please the pictures regard das are fish purely in Hamburg.

http://fangfotos.as-tackle.de/index.php?folder=/Raubfisch-Angeln/

Those are good befriend from me which I visit.

has tried pictures to you to load. unfortunately a problem

Greet to all and thank for the nice greetings.

T

The Monk

Welcome to FM Stefan, are you from Aken also Spelt Aachen, on the Belgian border, if so i was over ther about 4 years ago, a lovely town.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Welcome to the best site around Stefan, as Ian said those perch in your photographs are very impressive.

Stefan saalmann

Reaction score
I look for an information over ROD/Daiwa Porky Pig extra power Quiwer model NO PP_XL130HQ length 13 me model lastly year in England bought.me someone can help how much lead it has to to throw for Tinca the Tinca?

@The Monk
AKEN at the river ELBE is not Achen.Achen is another city and speaks itself differently

I have still one ask which am monk a fish. there was not that in locally the weil I understood I did not eat

greet Stefan