Bob are you man enough too?

Paul. Owens

Reaction score
oik, I've deleted the contents of this and posted it on the other thread Here

as it's the same topic. (again!!!)

Paul. Owens

Reaction score
The above post has been deleted by the moderators. I wrote it in the early hours of this morning and was hoping to draw a line under the whole sad situation between Bob Roberts and myself. To say that I am both dissatisfied and dissapointed by this action is an understatement.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
The above post was not deleted by the moderators as far as I'm aware. Certainly not by me or Jonny. If that was the case this thread would have been deleted as well.

Bob Roberts

Reaction score
Paul, I refer you to our exchange of emails last Tuesday. Nothing has changed.

Why on earth do you want me to be your friend?

You do not have my respect.

You have gone behind my back to the Angling Times to deliberately try and stir up trouble.

You did the same with another high profile angler recently.

You have posted legions of threads on all manner of forums attacking me.

Frankly you are a disgrace to the Society you purport to support and one has to wonder how long your position is tenable should you continue to act like a child.

I could be wrong but I'm beginning to wonder if you are in this game simply to draw attention to yourself and for what you might possibly get out of it.

Well, don't let me stop you doing that. But change the record kid and give everyone a break, eh? Go and bore your cohorts on the private BS forum rather than disrupting this one.

You don't deserve an apology because there is nothing to apologise for. If Mr Angry took the pi55 out of you then maybe it was because you were asking for it.

Enough!

PS: Sorry Graham. This is another one that will run and run but hopefully it will require no further contributions from me.

T

Tony Rocca

Im gald you post in such a manner Bob.

It shows what a nasty individual you really are.

fishy pete

Reaction score
Paul,why do you and your mate Tony keep trying to get a rise out of Bob?
from what i have witnessed over the last two days it appears that all you to can do is sling mud and insults at the bloke,
dont get me wrong ,i am not a freind of Bobs,dont even know the bloke, but ass i have witnessed,and countless others,Bob did explain the situation to members of f/m and yourselves but still the pair of you continued with your blatant attack on the man.
Has he wronged you in a previous life ?
maybe he wronged you before i became a member of f/m ?
whatever the reason do you think it is right to rip the pi55 out of him the way you are doing?
after-all he is another fellow angler just like you isn't he?
maybe we should take this as a prime example of wy fishermen/women fail to stand-together on important issues regarding our sport?
also do you not think that you are doing the b/s harm with your petty and childish views and squabbles?

p.s.Tony, from what i can see you left Bob with no option BUT to answer in ''that manner'' ,you and your boyfriends at b/s plotted that one did you?

l.o.l.at.f.r.from.b/s.g!!!

B

BLAM

I agree with Billy Boy. People aren't stupid and dignified silence from the B.S. would have made Bob look the one in the wrong. Constant posts wanting the last comment with oftimes childish and personal jibes have put the boot on the other foot with most (otherwise neutral) posters seeming to take Bob's side.

Rob Hilton

Reaction score
I'm trying really hard here, but can't see for one minute what this has got to do with the Barbel Society, however hard Bob tries to make it so.

fishy pete

Reaction score
Rob go and read the A.T today''has bob lost the plot'' thread on the barbel forum,things will become clear.........

fishy pete

Reaction score
you could also read the few spin-off threads that a few F/M regulars have started, obviously because they have had enough of this b******t and have started to rip the pi55 out of the situation!

T

The Monk

ere we go again ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

fishy pete

Reaction score
Sorry Monk had to get it of my chest,its been bugging me all day!i know i should'nt rise to the bait but hey dribble s***t all day and someones bound to come along and try and wipe up your mess!

T

Tony Rocca

For gods sake Billy this is words on a screen, get a grip, its not real life ya know and everyones still alive and fishin.

Dont read it if it winds you up, it doesnt bother me in the slightest but we are not all the same.

Beecy

Reaction score
the way I see it Billy is that Tony,Bob,Paul and who ever else is involved actualy enjoy these little rows otherwise they would'nt put so much time and effort into it.

And I, and no doubt many others judging by the number of posts on the AT thread quite enjoy spectating, so I say we let them get on with it.