Editable Forum Posts

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
The tech boys are beavering away and in a few week's time we should have forum posting with clickable buttons for bold, italics, underlining, etc. Also, link posting should be simplified in a similar way.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

What about grinning and scowling scouser smilies complete with perm and 'tache.

Ed would love that.

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Please, please, not smilies Graham, anything but smilies. They're nothing but a distraction and not in any way essential for a decent forum. Resist the temptation Graham and I promise I will only have one pint at the Thames fish in, your round of course!

L

Les Clark

Graham ,Did you know that Graham and his wallet are travelling down to the fish in in separate car`s for security reasons ,so don`t bank on that pint .

T

tom riordan

<font face="Tahoma" size=2><strong><em><font color=#FF0000 size=7>t</font><font color=#CCAA00 size=3>e</font><font color=#44CC00 size=2>s</font><font color=#00CC66 size=6>t</font><font color=#00AAFF size=7>i</font><font color=#2A00FF size=7>n</font><font color=#FF00FF size=6>g</font></em></strong></font>

C

Chris Bishop

why do i keep reading it as eddible forum posts ?

I did as well, thought we were getting a new forum on food for a minute.

C

Chris Bishop

That'd be quite good now I think about it.

Ron going on about some unpronouncable Afrikaaner delicacy made out of lion's underpants.

All the northerners arguing about where they make the best pie/kebab, should you call them bread rolls or bread cakes etc.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Graham wrote, "Please, please, not smilies Graham, anything but smilies."

There'll be no smilies on FM while I've got anything to do with it.

I detest receiving those emails with that row of imbecilic smilies along the bottom which then have the nerve to tell me I can get free emoticons by clicking.....

Free, I wouldn't have them soiling my emails if they paid commission.

Smilies (emoticons) and emails with coloured and fancy backgrounds make me want to throw up.