UK Animal Rights Terror

davestocker

Reaction score
Check the tone of these paragraphs pasted from a very recent Animal Liberation Front posting on the Biteback website they use to publicise their more extreme activities. Frightening,or what? And what is our Government doing about it?

"This is just the beginning of our campaign of devastation against ANYONE linked in ANY way to Oxford University. Every individual and business that works for the University as a whole is now a major target of the ALF. The University have made a crass decision to take us on and we will never let them win!

This ALF team is calling out to the movement to unite and fight against the University on a maximum impact scale, we must stand up, DO WHATEVER IT TAKES and blow these ****ing monsters off the face of the planet. Information, tools and resources are out there for everyone to take part in smashing the University of Oxford, all you need do is find them! All that stands between the animals and victory is our fear, GET OVER IT! Fear is their most valued weapon and the animals cannot afford for us to work within their boundaries. We must target their construction companies and the University's current and future building projects. We must target professors, teachers, heads, students, investors, partners, supporters and ANYONE that dares to deal in any part of the University in any way. There is no time for debate and there is no time for protest, this is make or break time and from now on, ANYTHING GOES. We cannot fail these animals that will end up in those death chambers"

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
If they want to fre the animals they can always tke there place. These people are scum. They will end up attacking honest hard working people who are trying to make a living. The worst is the press will probably back them up.

S

Shrek

Look how much interest the "press" gave to the whale in the Thames. Says it all to me.

E

EC

I bet Special Branch are shitting themselves!

If the ALF were a priority they'd all be locked up inside a week.

I went to Oxford once, nice place, thankfully I didnt visit the University so I wont be a target!

N

NottmDon

I honestly doubt that animal welfare is high on their list of priorities,they are just terrorists and anarchists looking for a target and will simply choose another "cause" should everyone suddenly cave in to their demands.
Whilst I cannot accept or condone experiments on animals for trivial things like cosmetics( an opinion I made myself and would not foist upon anyone who felt it was okay by them) I am of the opinion that "real" medical research which benefits mankind is essential and apparently so does the publicity officer of p*t* who injects insulin on a daily basis.A case of "do as I say,not as I do"

Tom Herbert

Reaction score
Dont worry guys they will free the mink into river near you!
Great mink running free to kill anything that moves, good move animal rights freaks