fishing vs paintballing

nicky

Reaction score
Yesterday I had to give up my usual saturday fishing session to go paintballing organised as part of my brother in laws stag due.

HELL ON EARTH IS ALL I CAN SAY

Running around a wood in the freezing cold, viser all fogged up, which means you cant see where your going, never mind who your shooting at, crawling through mud and brambles getting wacked every five minutes with bloody paintballs, how i longed to be fishing.

Next week I will appreciate my days fishing even more, how people can critisize me for going fishing then call something like that fun is beyond me

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

I've done it a few times in the past Nicky and it's great fun until you are zapped.

Personally I much prefer to go out with a real gun and get something nice to eat.

nicky

Reaction score
I didn't really mind getting hit it stung a bit but that was about it, what was doing my head in was the fact that you'd run a few yards then your viser would steam up and you couldn't see bugger all, and you couldn't take it off to clean it, plus it dragged on from 10am till 5.30pm (a long old day)

Beecy

Reaction score
I had a bash years ago and quite enjoyed it, I suppose it brings out the little kid in you playing army again!

( it can't have been that good though as I,ve never done it again)