Hyper-loop

B

Bob Carpenter

Having just purchased a pair of Shimano Hyper-loops 21/2lb test, I was wondering if there is anybody else who has also used these rods and to what sucess they have had with them.

B

Bob Carpenter

I can't believe that I am the only carp angler that has purchased these rods. Are they that bad?

A

Alan Roe

I also have a pair of these rods and am just about to take them to France to give them a good work out.
I will let you know what I think in the light of this planned session as the fisery is a fairly prolific one

B

Bob .Car

Thanks for that Alan, I wait with baited breath to hear just how you got on. Where abouts in france are you going as I used to fish ther about 5 or6 times a year as my EX's parents lived there.

A

Alan Roe

The place has recently been renamed Etangs de Breton and belongs to Paul Selman who owns the Fishing Warehouse site its about 2 1/2 hours drive from St Malo.
I am setting off tomorrow morning for a long overdue break.

B

Bob .Car

The place that they lived was called Cahors which is in the Lot Department and the main site for fishing was the river Lot which is where I caught my largest Carp 37lb 5oz. Anyway have a safe journey and excellent some fishing.