Shimano Aero GTM or Stradic GTM Wanted

bigchub

Reaction score
Original Shimano 4010 GTM. Should have double handles and fightin' drag. Black, spare spools if possible.
OR
Shimano Stradic 4000 GTM, double handle, fighting drag. Japanese made reel. White and silver.

The older models only please not the newer ones.

Also would be interested in Shimano GTM 3010's and Stradic GTM 3000's

Last edited:

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
Sorry...I've had a dig around my reel retirement home and its a Super Aero 4000GT not a GTM.

Interesting exercise actually....in the f/s retirement home I found 5 Shimanos,I Okuma and 1 truly dreadful Mitchell "Predator". Back in the working f/s reel department are 7 Daiwa's,4 Okuma's,2 Shimanos [1 of which I rarely use] and a Spro.

It seems I have subconsciously abandoned Shimano in favour of Daiwa. I cannot explain the Mitchell...I must have been drinking at the time.

bigchub

Reaction score
Sorry...I've had a dig around my reel retirement home and its a Super Aero 4000GT not a GTM.

Interesting exercise actually....in the f/s retirement home I found 5 Shimanos,I Okuma and 1 truly dreadful Mitchell "Predator". Back in the working f/s reel department are 7 Daiwa's,4 Okuma's,2 Shimanos [1 of which I rarely use] and a Spro.

It seems I have subconsciously abandoned Shimano in favour of Daiwa. I cannot explain the Mitchell...I must have been drinking at the time.

Not to worry. Thanks for looking anyway.