Who's going to

• Thread starter Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)
  • Start date
R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

I haven't been to a "Go Fishing" show for some time, but this year I really fancy a day there. Plus there will be a few bits and bobs I can buy and get to meet a few old friends.

As well as our friends from Angling Times.

I will be going down on the train of course, Its nice to have a few beers at lunchtime.

Dates are 3-5 March.

Who else is coming? Let's support our sport.

R

I will be going on the 4th.

Might I suggest that all FM members who are there meet at the bar at 12-45pm with some sort of recognition.

FM caps would do fine.

Then there might be drinks on me, or even Graham!!!

:eek:)

alan

Reaction score
"FM caps would do fine."

I don't have one.

The 3 others im going with are not FM members, but i could always ditch them for a bit. ;@)

If I remember i will try to be there.

T

Tony Rocca

I went last year, didnt think much of it.

I wont be going again.

R

Tony,

Lot's of people will now be thinking -"phew - thank goodness.".... :eek:)

I am sure Bob will be there.

Richard,

I'll try and get Peter Jacobs there. He can afford to buy drinks seeing as the oil companies are into record profits.

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
i`m going on the sunday....perhaps fishing magic members should all meet at the bar at the stated time,carrying a copy of the times and wearing a red carnation on our lapel so we are all recognisable???

E

EC

I last went in 2001, and was helping on a stand, the very next stall to, you guessed it .......FM, including our Graham!

Don't think he remembers me, but the others who also worked their that day, on the same stall as me, he deffo will!

Joskin

Reaction score
I went around 6 years ago and then again last year and was reminded why I hadnt been for so long.
Crap and mostly Carp orientated Crap too

R

The last time I was there they had a very good game fishing section.

It was most entertaining.

And they had my old mate Gord Burton casting into a fish tank!

T

Tony Rocca

At least Joskin agrees, even the talks were all rubbish last year, well the ones I saw were anyway.

Scantily clad females on the stand next to the BS one were the highlight.

Might pop down on second thoughts.

L

levelspiker

i went in 2004,didn`t go last year,won`t be going this year either,for the same reason as joskin.

Matthew Keating

Reaction score
Check out the competition for the free tickets we're running guys- an excuse to go and see what it's like this year perhaps? All entries gratefully received.

Let us know what you think of the show so we don't just have Graham's word to go by (his coverage of the scantily-clad women was woefully inadequate last year)! It's also about actual fishing remember though..... ;-)