Family and piking?

T

Tomo(b.a)

i know it cant only be my family,but 9 times out of 10 my fam comes along in search of these toothy monsters.Is it in the blood i wonder?but my 2 yr old will sit silent at bank side watching every knock on our dead bait floats, while im up bank with my lure box.you lads know the rest "daaaad f f f FLOOOATS GONE....
i ENJOY TAKING MY SIBLINGS PIKING.

L

levelspiker

with all due respect tomo,you should be watching your own floats and not relying on a two year old to tell you that you have a run.

T

Tomo(b.a)

NO NO NO LADS......My mrs is sat with her (may i add my mrs is a keen piker too)in fact its my mrs that hooks them.We all enjoy it.so dont worry yourselfs......

L

levelspiker

no offence meant tomo.
there are too many anglers who think that it`s acceptable to wander off lure fishing whilst leaving their baits in the water,just because the bait fishing hasn`t caught that day.

T

Tomo(b.a)

I know wat u mean mate,but im not 1 of those anglers nor is my mrs ,in fact i enjoy dead baiting rather than lure fishing,i tend to catch bigger fish.

L

levelspiker

i enjoy both mate,admittedly,deadbaiting usually sorts out the better fish,but there`s always an exception to the rule.
lure fishing is also good for finding new areas that hold pike as well.
it`s good to know that you and your mrs are caring and responsible pikers.

T

Tomo(b.a)

Thanks mate, we do really enjoy it.Do you have a mrs? and does she come piking with you?

L

levelspiker

no mrs for me mate!most of the women that i have had long term relationships with,except the last one,have tried to make me cut down on my fishing,so they had to go.the last one didn`t try to stop me,but she turned out to be the bitch from hell!

T

Tomo(b.a)

uhhhhh sorry mate.I should consider myself lucky then i go once a week,if im in the good books cos its only the mrs who can drive.

L

levelspiker

i`m happy living by myself,i do what i want,when i want mate!
i do have a loyal,faithful lady living with me though,my staffordshire bull terrier kelly!
and when i go fishing,my stepdad comes over to visit her for an hour or two,so that she isn`t on her own all day,and can go out for a pee in the garden.my stepdad always looks forward to coming to visit a "real dog" as he puts it.my mum has a snappy toy poodle!!